Pawan Kalyan’s son Akira Nandan, will soon be seen in a Marathi film. This news has been confirmed by Renu Desai as she posted the following on her official page, “And now the fun news which I promised for 2nd…Im so happy that as a mother Im producing & directing my son for his screen debut…Yes, Akira is doing a guest appearance in Ishq Wala Love…:) #ishqwalalove (sic)”.
This is indeed good news for Power Star’s fans. Renu has been successful at Marathi films off late. S J Surya is scoring the music for her Marathi film which will release soon.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23