Pawan Kalyan’s son Akira Nandan, will soon be seen in a Marathi film. This news has been confirmed by Renu Desai as she posted the following on her official page, “And now the fun news which I promised for 2nd…Im so happy that as a mother Im producing & directing my son for his screen debut…Yes, Akira is doing a guest appearance in Ishq Wala Love…:) #ishqwalalove (sic)”.
This is indeed good news for Power Star’s fans. Renu has been successful at Marathi films off late. S J Surya is scoring the music for her Marathi film which will release soon.
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser
- Twitter suspends controversial trade analyst’s account
- Sumanth’s Next Gears Up For Release