Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s family entertainer ‘Atharintiki Dharedhi’ has completed all production formalities a long time ago. The movie was given a clean U by the Censor Board. But the producer of the film, BVSN Prasad, has not been able to release the movie due to the political uncertainty in the state.
As a result of this delay, overseas distributors and some exhibitors from Andhra Pradesh are incurring losses due to the high interest rates. The Producer himself is being affected. To put an end to all this, Pawan Kalyan is reportedly quite keen on getting the film out in the month of September.
The production team is looking at the possibility of releasing the movie in the third or fourth week of September. Samantha is the heroine in this movie and Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music. Trivikram Srinivas is the director.
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
Articles that might interest you