As said earlier today, Pawan Kalyan spoke to the media as his party Jana Sena completed three years since its inception. Pawan Kalyan spoke about several issues but the one which has become a hot topic now is about what he said about his brother Chiranjeevi’s party Praja Rajyam.
Pawan said that he is being very careful regarding the various financial issues in his party and has learned a lot after seeing funds misused in his brother’s previous party. Pawan also added that some big wigs who came into Praja Rajyam messed up the funds and such situations will not be repeated now.
Pawan finally concluded that his party will contest in both the Telugu states in the coming elections
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
- Young Telugu Actress In Dhanush’s VIP 2
- Cute teaser of Mental Madhilo impresses
- Young hero’s next to feature five heroines
Articles that might interest you