In view of the upcoming by-poll in Nandyal, all eyes are on film star and President of the Janasena Party, Pawan Kalyan. Fans and political circles are eager to know if Pawan would extend his support to the TDP, just like he did in the 2014 general elections.
In his latest media interaction, Pawan clarified that Janasena will not be supporting any political party in the Nandyal by-poll. Pawan said that he took the decision after a survey by his party’s cadres. Pawan also said that Janasena will not be responsible if any party claims its support.
Pawan further said that Janasena is still a work in progress and that the party will not be taking part in any contest until the 2019 general elections.
- My character hasn’t been seen in South Indian Cinema: Rakul on Spyder
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli and I will collaborate for a project soon
- Balayya wraps up shoot in the temple town
- Powerstar is a good friend of mine: Mahesh Babu
- Gopichand’s Oxygen’s trailer to be out soon
Articles that might interest you