Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘ Atharintiki Daaredhi ‘ has just set a new record for Nizam area. As of yesterday evening (5th day), the film pulled in share of approximately 10.55 Crores. Strong collections are expected on October 2nd as it is a public holiday and analysts are expecting a 13 Crore share for week 1. This is an all time record for this area.
Samantha is the heroine in this movie and Praneetha has essayed an important role. Trivikram Srinivas is the director of the film and BVSN Prasad is the producer.
Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music for this family entertainer. The movie is expected to end up as one of the highest grossing Telugu films of all time.
- Much delayed film gets yet another release date
- JLK’s first day Guntur region collections
- Jai Lava Kusa seals career best premieres for NTR
- Jai Lava Kusa’s day 1 Nizam & Ceded collections
- Mersal’s teaser sets a world record in record time
Articles that might interest you