Expressing grief over the accident, film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan said that the incident has left him speechless in pain. Pawan urged the government to implement high-end technologies and safety measures to prevent any further tragedies.
Pawan also demanded the government to offer a hefty compensation to the accident victims, apart from better medical treatment.
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
- Popular Tamil hero set for Tollywood comeback
- Keshava’s first week collections
- Baahubali nears the 190 mark in Telugu
Articles that might interest you