Popular southern film stars Pawan Kalyan and Suriya have extended their support to the reputed Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival, which will be held from the 20th to 27th October. Jio MAMI 18th Mumbai Film Festival is organised by the Mumbai Academy of Moving Image (MAMI), which has noted film critic Anupama Chopra as its Festival Director.
It is well known that Pawan Kalyan gave an exclusive interview to Anupama Chopra during the release of his last film, Sardaar Gabbar Singh. Apart from Pawan and Suriya, Malayalam star Prithviraj Sukumaran and Bollywood stars Ranveer Singh, Anushka Sharma, Riteish Deshmukh and John Abraham too have lent their support to the festival.
- First look of Nithiin’s next to be unveiled soon
- Interview : I’m a very disciplined actor- Victory Venkatesh
- Mahesh23’s first look delayed yet again
- Puri Treated Me Like His Own Son : Ishaan
- Raai Laxmi To Shake A Leg To Her Hit Songs At IIFA
Articles that might interest you