It is a known fact that Pawan Kalyan is busy wrapping up his upcoming film Sardaar. Latest update from our sources reveal that the makers are planning to bring the film a little earlier and release it in March ahead of Mahesh’s Brahmotsavam.
This news is quite interesting as already two biggie’s in the form of Brahmotsavam and Allu Arjun’s Sarainodu are set for a release in the first week of April. Even though an official confirmation is yet to be received on this matter, it would be supremely entertaining to see three star heroes battling out next summer.
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign
- Young hero to marry the winner of a bridal contest
- Viral sensation Priya Prakash moves Supreme Court
- Rana completes eight years in the industry
- Kriti Sanon’s sister to enter films