Power Star Pawan Kalyan is going to begin dubbing for the film ‘Attarintiki Dharedhi’ soon. Work will commence from the end of this month and post-production activities will go in parallel with the shoot.
The movie is being directed by Trivikram Srinivas and it is expected to be a family entertainer, with a good dose of comedy. AD is being produced by BVSN Prasad and Devi Sri Prasad is composing the tunes. The film is expected to hit the screens in August.
Samantha is the heroine in this film and she is pairing up with Pawan Kalyan for the first time. There are high expectations on this combo.
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
Articles that might interest you