Film star and Jana Sena party president Power Star Pawan Kalyan vowed to tight for the troubled farmers from Bhimavaram and surrounding villages. These farmers, who are opposing the Aqua Food Park worrying about water pollution, sought Pawan’s help and the Jana Sena chief responded positively.
Pawan said that he will join with other parties and fight in a peaceful manner until the government takes back its proposal to set up the Aqua Food Park. Pawan said that while the PM Modi is cleaning the Ganges, the BJP leaders are polluting the Godavari River waters.
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next
- CBFC Chairman has a strong advise for artistes