Film star and Jana Sena party president Power Star Pawan Kalyan vowed to tight for the troubled farmers from Bhimavaram and surrounding villages. These farmers, who are opposing the Aqua Food Park worrying about water pollution, sought Pawan’s help and the Jana Sena chief responded positively.
Pawan said that he will join with other parties and fight in a peaceful manner until the government takes back its proposal to set up the Aqua Food Park. Pawan said that while the PM Modi is cleaning the Ganges, the BJP leaders are polluting the Godavari River waters.
- DJ crosses the 60 Cr mark in 1st weekend
- Chay to kick-start his next before marriage
- Charan’s music composer’s debut film as hero to release soon
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 25-06-2017
- DJ all set to break into the $1 million club
Articles that might interest you