Sometime back, we had reported that the shooting of Power star Pawan Kalyan’s Sardar kick started in Pune recently. Latest update on this project is that the first schedule has been completed and according to the latest update, the second schedule will start on the 29th of this month and Pawan himself will take part in the shooting.
The film is being directed by Bobby, who earlier wrote and directed Ravi Teja’s super hit action entertainer Power. Anisha Ambrose, the Vizag beauty who made her debut with Alias Janaki, has been paired up with Pawan Kalyan and the film is rumoured to have room for one more actress for a crucial role. Musical hit machine Devi Sri Prasad is the film’s composer.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you