Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan will be meeting 150 Janasena activists from Anantapur at Janasena Party office this morning. These 150 candidates were selected during the 2 day intensive selection process that took place in Anantapur a few weeks ago.
Pawan is expected to brief these Jana Sainiks about their roles and responsibilities towards the party as speakers, analysts and content writers.
The next phase of selection process will be in the Uttarandhra and Greater Hyderabad regions.
- Allu Sirish to remake a Malayalam hit
- New scenes to be added to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN strikes $2.5M in US, Enters all-time top 5
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh