Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan will be meeting 150 Janasena activists from Anantapur at Janasena Party office this morning. These 150 candidates were selected during the 2 day intensive selection process that took place in Anantapur a few weeks ago.
Pawan is expected to brief these Jana Sainiks about their roles and responsibilities towards the party as speakers, analysts and content writers.
The next phase of selection process will be in the Uttarandhra and Greater Hyderabad regions.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time