Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan will be meeting 150 Janasena activists from Anantapur at Janasena Party office this morning. These 150 candidates were selected during the 2 day intensive selection process that took place in Anantapur a few weeks ago.
Pawan is expected to brief these Jana Sainiks about their roles and responsibilities towards the party as speakers, analysts and content writers.
The next phase of selection process will be in the Uttarandhra and Greater Hyderabad regions.
- Mahesh has been asking me to write a love story for him: Jayanth
- Shamanthakamani’s First Look To Be Unveiled Today
- Touch Chesi Chudu to head to the beach city
- Telangana govt. to recommend Padma Bhushan to Vijaya Nirmala
- Aaradugula Bullet gets a release date
Articles that might interest you