Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan will be meeting 150 Janasena activists from Anantapur at Janasena Party office this morning. These 150 candidates were selected during the 2 day intensive selection process that took place in Anantapur a few weeks ago.
Pawan is expected to brief these Jana Sainiks about their roles and responsibilities towards the party as speakers, analysts and content writers.
The next phase of selection process will be in the Uttarandhra and Greater Hyderabad regions.
- Nani to let go off much-awaited project
- Surprise guests on Rangasthalam sets
- After Pollachi, young hero’s next heads to Varanasi
- Poll : Which of these films are you eagerly waiting for?
- Arjun Reddy’s director begins work on his next
Articles that might interest you