Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan is all set to select the right candidates to be the torchbearers of his party in a gruelling 3-day selection trials in Anantapur starting from the 21st of April.
Out of the 3,600 applications received, Pawan will choose the right candidates based on their merit. The selection process will be totally transparent, says Pawan.
The effort is to welcome the youths and intellectuals into active politics, said Pawan, also cautioning the Janasena cadres about the antisocial elements that may try to infiltrate and bring bad reputation to the party.
- Mersal Breaks Kabali’s Record
- More trouble for star hero in actress’ assault case
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- Press Note : Raja The Great Rocking in USA
- Interesting title for Vijay Deverakonda’s next