Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan is all set to select the right candidates to be the torchbearers of his party in a gruelling 3-day selection trials in Anantapur starting from the 21st of April.
Out of the 3,600 applications received, Pawan will choose the right candidates based on their merit. The selection process will be totally transparent, says Pawan.
The effort is to welcome the youths and intellectuals into active politics, said Pawan, also cautioning the Janasena cadres about the antisocial elements that may try to infiltrate and bring bad reputation to the party.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you