Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan is all set to select the right candidates to be the torchbearers of his party in a gruelling 3-day selection trials in Anantapur starting from the 21st of April.
Out of the 3,600 applications received, Pawan will choose the right candidates based on their merit. The selection process will be totally transparent, says Pawan.
The effort is to welcome the youths and intellectuals into active politics, said Pawan, also cautioning the Janasena cadres about the antisocial elements that may try to infiltrate and bring bad reputation to the party.
- Sensational heroine to do a horror thriller?
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
Articles that might interest you