Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan is currently busy with Trivikram’s film. After wrapping up the film in a couple of months, Pawan will move on to his next projects that were announced in the past.
Pawan aims to wind up his films at a jet speed and jump into active politics. Now, Janasena’s Vice President Mahender Reddy said that Pawan will jump into active politics from March, 2018. Mahender Reddy further said that the party’s cadres are determined to make Pawan the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh in the next term.
- Akhil’s next to release in Nag’s favorite month
- Top Actress Rides A Rickshaw For A Film
- Puri’s makeover to Balayya impresses all
- Visuals to be highlight of Gautam Nanda
- Poll : Which among these films will be a huge hit?
Articles that might interest you