Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan is currently busy with Trivikram’s film. After wrapping up the film in a couple of months, Pawan will move on to his next projects that were announced in the past.
Pawan aims to wind up his films at a jet speed and jump into active politics. Now, Janasena’s Vice President Mahender Reddy said that Pawan will jump into active politics from March, 2018. Mahender Reddy further said that the party’s cadres are determined to make Pawan the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh in the next term.
- RGV unperturbed despite arrest warrant
- Memoir penned by ANR to be unveiled soon
- Mahanubhavudu clears censors with no cuts
- Interesting update on Sai Pallavi’s next
- Nagarjuna’s condition to RGG2’s team
Articles that might interest you