Numero uno film star and Jana Sena Party President Pawan Kalyan today met a large group of victims of the Polavaram dumping yard issue from Uddandarayunipalem, Lingayapalem and Mulalanka village in Guntur and Krishna districts.
Addressing the media at Jana Sena Party office, Pawan said that he welcomes industrial development in the state, but not at the cost of farmers and common people.
The Jana Sena leader further added that he will soon initiate talks with the AP government regarding the forced land acquisition by the government authorities. Pawan also vowed to fight from the ground level if the government fails to act on farmers’ issues at the earliest.
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Trisha completes 15 years in films
- 2 Countries’ audio to be out shortly
- Nikhil’s Kirrak Party’s shooting underway in Rajahmundry
- Teaser of Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi impresses