Numero uno film star and Jana Sena Party President Pawan Kalyan today met a large group of victims of the Polavaram dumping yard issue from Uddandarayunipalem, Lingayapalem and Mulalanka village in Guntur and Krishna districts.
Addressing the media at Jana Sena Party office, Pawan said that he welcomes industrial development in the state, but not at the cost of farmers and common people.
The Jana Sena leader further added that he will soon initiate talks with the AP government regarding the forced land acquisition by the government authorities. Pawan also vowed to fight from the ground level if the government fails to act on farmers’ issues at the earliest.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s day 1 AP, Telangana collections
- Tollywood stars give a thumbs up to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna
- BAN’s day 1 Guntur collections, A non-Baahubali 2 record
- Bharat Ane Nenu sets an all-time record in Chennai