Numero uno film star and Jana Sena Party President Pawan Kalyan today met a large group of victims of the Polavaram dumping yard issue from Uddandarayunipalem, Lingayapalem and Mulalanka village in Guntur and Krishna districts.
Addressing the media at Jana Sena Party office, Pawan said that he welcomes industrial development in the state, but not at the cost of farmers and common people.
The Jana Sena leader further added that he will soon initiate talks with the AP government regarding the forced land acquisition by the government authorities. Pawan also vowed to fight from the ground level if the government fails to act on farmers’ issues at the earliest.
- Time set for JLK’s Lava teaser
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Thaman’s BGM impresses in ‘Sye Ra’
- Nithin’s next completes its first schedule
- Mahesh, Rakul all set to dance for Spyder’s duet
Articles that might interest you