Actor Sai Dharam Tej, has on more than one occasion asserted the fact that it was Power star Pawan Kalyan who had persuaded him to become a hero. Proving his uncle’s call right, Sai Dharam Tej had scored a good hit with his first film ‘Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham’. However, Pawan is yet to watch the movie and as per reliable sources, a special screening is being planned for him within the next few days.
Pawan Kalyan recently finished shooting for his part in the movie Gopala Gopala which is getting readied for a Sankranthi release. Sai Dharam Tej on the other hand, has begun work for his next film ‘Subramanyam for sale’ with Harish Shankar.
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next
- Taapsee Proves Why Trolls Can’t Mess With Her
- Dasari Arun Kumar’s negative role in Sye Raa
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Star heroine ready to experiment