Power Star Pawan Kalyan will be wrapping up the dubbing for his movie ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ today. Work has already been completed to a large extent and only one or 2 scenes need to be dubbed along with minor adjustments. The movie is getting ready for release on October 18th.
Pawan Kalyan and Tamanna will be seen as the lead pair in this movie and Puri Jagan is the director. This hard hitting story is set against a politics vs media backdrop and Pawan will be seen as a courageous reporter who takes on an evil politician to save the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Music has been scored by Mani Sharma and he has reportedly given a good background score for the movie. Danayya DVV is the producer of this movie.
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ next to be shot in Pollachi
Articles that might interest you