Shruti Haasan may be one of the leading actresses down South now. But she was branded as an iron leg in the initial days of her career with no solid hit. Shruti had to painstakingly wait for a solid hit in the form of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Gabbar Singh to silence her detractors.
In her latest interview, Shruti said that it was Pawan Kalyan who transformed her into a golden leg from an iron leg with the blockbuster success of Gabbar Singh. Shruti, who is currently working on Pawan’s Katamarayudu, went on to say that Pawan is the most chilled out person on the sets with no starry airs.
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi- Dil Raju appreciated me a lot after watching the film
- Vikram’s Sketch teaser to be out shortly
- Will this dream combo materialize for Allu Arjun’s Tamil debut?
- Mahesh shoots inside the CM chamber
- Mohan Babu To Strike Back In An Emotional Avatar