Power Star Pawan Kalyan and maverick director Trivikram Srinivas are currently busy shooting for Pawan’s prestigious silver jubilee film, tentatively titled ‘Devude Digi Vachina’. The film’s shooting is underway at the Ramoji Film City.
According to the latest buzz, both Pawan and Trivikram are planning to release the movie on August 11, and they are reportedly working extra hours to wrap up the movie at the earliest. Apparently, Pawan is shooting for 12 hours a day and Trivikram is currently wrapping up the scenes involving Pawan, Anu Emmanuel and Keerthy Suresh.
A majority of the film’s shooting will take place in Hyderabad so the unit is confident of meeting the August 11 deadline. S Radhakrishna is producing this high budget romantic entertainer.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- Avengers: Infinity War gets a record release in India
- Bharat Ane Nenu is pure masterclass: Sukumar
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend Guntur collections