Power Star Pawan Kalyan and maverick director Trivikram Srinivas are currently busy shooting for Pawan’s prestigious silver jubilee film, tentatively titled ‘Devude Digi Vachina’. The film’s shooting is underway at the Ramoji Film City.
According to the latest buzz, both Pawan and Trivikram are planning to release the movie on August 11, and they are reportedly working extra hours to wrap up the movie at the earliest. Apparently, Pawan is shooting for 12 hours a day and Trivikram is currently wrapping up the scenes involving Pawan, Anu Emmanuel and Keerthy Suresh.
A majority of the film’s shooting will take place in Hyderabad so the unit is confident of meeting the August 11 deadline. S Radhakrishna is producing this high budget romantic entertainer.
- Bigg Boss Finalists Offered Another Reality Show?
- Star sister to make her debut soon
- Prabhas to increase Mahanubhavudu’s hype
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
- Spyder to collect solid figures from premiere shows
Articles that might interest you