Power Star Pawan Kalyan and Director Trivikram Srinivas have worked for ‘Jalsa’ in the past. They are working for a film tentatively titled ‘Attarintiki Dhaaredhi’ now. As per the latest buzz in the industry, the duo are teaming up for one more project after this one. The movie will reportedly be titled ‘Kobali’. The news has not been officially confirmed yet.
Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram are known to be great buddies and they work on a similar wavelength. It therefore comes as no surprise to hear reports that the duo are planning one more venture. The key question is, when will this film start? What will the movie be about?
We will bring you more updates about this development once we get an official confirmation.
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies