Power Star Pawan Kalyan and his close friend and director Trivikram Srinivas will be joining forces for the third time after two blockbusters, Jalsa and Atharintiki Dharedi. This movie was announced a few weeks ago.
According to the latest buzz, the this much-awaited project will go on floors from February next year, soon after Pawan wraps up his ongoing action entertainer, Katamarayudu. S Radhakrishna is going to produce this movie. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Ravi Teja To Team Up With Harish Shankar Again?
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise
- Kajal Approached For Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ New Film?
- Gautami Reveals Why She Ended Her Relationship With Kamal Haasan
- Irony around Boney Kapoor after Sridevi’s death