Power Star Pawan Kalyan and his close friend and director Trivikram Srinivas will be joining forces for the third time after two blockbusters, Jalsa and Atharintiki Dharedi. This movie was announced a few weeks ago.
According to the latest buzz, the this much-awaited project will go on floors from February next year, soon after Pawan wraps up his ongoing action entertainer, Katamarayudu. S Radhakrishna is going to produce this movie. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock