Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan may be busy with his whirlwind tour in the US. But this didn’t stop him from tweeting his gratitude to TRS MP Kalvakuntla Kavitha on her support for Andhra Pradesh’s Special Category Status.
In his tweet, Pawan said both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh must show their solidarity and work together in resolving people’s issues. Pawan also reiterated the adage, “United we stand and divided we fall”.
It is well-known that MP Kavitha expressed her support for the demand of AP Special Status during her participation in the National Women’s Parliament that took place in Amaravati a couple of days ago.
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) February 12, 2017
- 2.0 to beat Dangal’s record in China
- India’s Oscar Choice Turns Controversial
- No movie should be compared with Baahubali: Prabhas
- Sundar C Postpones His Dream Project Again
- Upasana will never disclose that secret about Ram Charan
Articles that might interest you