Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan may be busy with his whirlwind tour in the US. But this didn’t stop him from tweeting his gratitude to TRS MP Kalvakuntla Kavitha on her support for Andhra Pradesh’s Special Category Status.
In his tweet, Pawan said both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh must show their solidarity and work together in resolving people’s issues. Pawan also reiterated the adage, “United we stand and divided we fall”.
It is well-known that MP Kavitha expressed her support for the demand of AP Special Status during her participation in the National Women’s Parliament that took place in Amaravati a couple of days ago.
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) February 12, 2017
- Mega Family Teams Up With Sachin Tendulkar And Kamal Haasan!
- Bollywood singer excited to croon for Mahesh Babu
- Censor troubles for DJ’s Malayalam version
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka getting ready for censor
- Release of much-awaited sequel delayed
Articles that might interest you