Victory Venkatesh and Power Star Pawan Kalyan will team up for a new movie! They will be working together for the official remake of Bollywood’s ‘Oh My God’. Pawan Kalyan will be reprising Akshay Kumar’s role, as God, and Venkatesh will be playing the role essayed by Paresh Rawal.
The movie ‘Oh My God’ did phenomenally well in Hindi and the subject has good potential in Andhra Pradesh as well. Venkatesh and Pawan Kalyan are good friends in real life and this news has been received with great enthusiasm by fans. The news has been officially confirmed by the production team.
Suresh Productions and North Star Entertainments will jointly produce the movie. Pawan’s friend and aide Sharat Marar is the man behind North Star Entertainments.
Dolly, who directed Konchem Istam Konchem Kashtam and Thadaka, is said to be the director of this movie. But no official announcement has been made about the director.
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
- Director responds to criticism on Shruti’s fashion goof up
- Puri clears the rumors on Balayya film
Articles that might interest you