There is a lot being said as to whether Pawan Kalyan will attend the pre-release event of Khaidi No 150 which will be held in Hailand today in Guntur. The entire mega clan is expected to attend the event which is being planned on a huge note.
Thousands of fans are expected to grace the event and on this occasion, Pawan took to his Twitter handle and wished the entire team including Charan and Mrs Chiranjeevi for their maiden production venture.
It is yet unclear whether Pawan will attend the event as of now but the tweet indirectly indicates that he might skip the event and has sent his best wishes through a message.
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) January 7, 2017
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films