Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’ has just crossed a landmark in Nizam area. The film has crossed the 20Cr mark in this area today (on 15th Oct), becoming only the second Telugu film to do so. The other film is ‘Magadheera’.
Collections are still pretty strong and everyone is now eagerly waiting to see if it will end up as the highest grossing Telugu film of all time. The production unit experienced a jolt before the film’s release, in the form of piracy, so no one expected the film to earn such tremendous revenue.
But AD has exceeded all expectations and the movie has turned out to be a bumper venture for everyone. Pawan Kalyan and Samantha are the lead actors in this movie and Trivikram Srinivas is the director. Nadhiya essayed the crucial role of ‘Atthagaru’.
DSP has composed the music for this movie and BVSN Prasad has produced the film in association with Reliance Entertainments.
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings
- Kanam will be an emotional and fantastic experience: Sai Pallavi
- Suspense over NAGRGV4 to end tomorrow
- Vijay Deverakonda’s long-delayed film gears up for release