Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Atharintiki Dharedhi’ has been postponed yet again, due to the uncertain political climate in the state. AD was originally supposed to release on August 9th, but it will not release on that day. A new release date maybe announced soon.
AD has received a clean U certificate from the censor board. Trivikram Srinivas is the director of this movie and Devi Sri Prasad is the music director. Samantha is the heroine in the film and she will be seen in a very cute role.
BVSN Prasad is the producer of this big budget production. Well, this is disappointing news for Pawan’s fans, but let us hope things get resolved soon.
- Fidaa’s impeccable run continues in Nizam
- Special surprise for Chiru’s bday
- Anando Brahma’s South, Hindi remakes on the cards
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Venue confirmed for Uyyalawada’s motion poster launch
Articles that might interest you