Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming entertainer ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ is gearing up for a new schedule of shooting which will begin on Monday. Scenes will be shot on all the principal actors in Hyderabad. Puri Jagan is the director of this power packed entertainer and Tamanna is the heroine. Mani Sharma is scoring the tunes.
The movie is gearing up for a release on October 18th and this project is coming up after the massive blockbuster ‘Gabbar Singh’. Danayya is producing this movie and the film is expected to be a power packed action drama.
- Yet Another Star Actress In Talks For Harish Shankar’s Next
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Trisha Reveals Her Strangest Habit
- Star Comedian Gets Emotional About His New Film
- Rana Daggubati’s Adventure Film To Roll Soon