Film star and Janasena chief Pawan Kalyan is back in town after wrapping up Agnatavasi’s Bulgaria schedule and attending the IEBF Award ceremony in London. Soon after reaching home, Pawan got busy with his party related activities.
As per the latest reports, Pawan has decided to appoint 840 Janasena in-charges, 20 in-charges each in all the 42 parliamentary constituencies, in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Already, in-charges for 22 constituencies have been appointed and Pawan has instructed the key men in his party to complete the appointment process by December 7.
A training camp for all the appointed in-charges will be held under Pawan’s supervision in the last week of December.
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?