In January, film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan met the mysterious kidney disease patients from Uddanam in Srikakulam district. Deeply moved by the pathetic plight of the victims, Pawan issued an ultimatum to form a special health committee and offer treatment to thousands of kidney patients.
Thanks to Pawan’s active intervention and extensive media coverage, the Andhra Pradesh government today organized a special blood collection camp in Uddanam. A team of health experts will conduct a survey and test the collected blood samples and submit a report to the government by April 15th for further preventive measures.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon