In January, film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan met the mysterious kidney disease patients from Uddanam in Srikakulam district. Deeply moved by the pathetic plight of the victims, Pawan issued an ultimatum to form a special health committee and offer treatment to thousands of kidney patients.
Thanks to Pawan’s active intervention and extensive media coverage, the Andhra Pradesh government today organized a special blood collection camp in Uddanam. A team of health experts will conduct a survey and test the collected blood samples and submit a report to the government by April 15th for further preventive measures.
- Red Heart Movies sets a unique record in overseas
- Vangaveeti hero in slain OU leader George Reddy’s biopic
- Samantha to walk for handloom weavers
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
Articles that might interest you