In January, film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan met the mysterious kidney disease patients from Uddanam in Srikakulam district. Deeply moved by the pathetic plight of the victims, Pawan issued an ultimatum to form a special health committee and offer treatment to thousands of kidney patients.
Thanks to Pawan’s active intervention and extensive media coverage, the Andhra Pradesh government today organized a special blood collection camp in Uddanam. A team of health experts will conduct a survey and test the collected blood samples and submit a report to the government by April 15th for further preventive measures.
- Next Nuvve’s trailer promises decent comedy
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Talented heroine completely okay with skin show
- Press Note : SPYder, Sept 26th Premier – AT&T TUESDAY Offer
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
Articles that might interest you