The muhurtham ceremony of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Gabbar Singh2’ was held in Filmnagar today and the production unit attended the event, along with senior producers D. Suresh Babu and Gemini Kiran. The first shot was directed by advocate Pramod Reddy and Sharath Marar’s father GK Marar gave the clap.
Producer Sharath Marar informed media personnel that the film’s regular shoot will start in May. Pawan Kalyan has personally supervised the scripting process along with senior writer Sathyanand. Devi Sri Prasad will compose the music and Jayanan Vincent will handle cinematography.
The movie is going to release as a Dussehra offering. While the team has been revealing all these details, so far no mention has been made about the heroine. We will have to see who bags that chance.
- Mega Brothers Honour Legendary Director
- Anushka In Talks For ‘Mahanati’?
- Jai Lava Kusa in full swing
- Amala Paul’s Next Is A Murder Mystery
- Poll : Will Baahubali 2 collect 100 crores all over on day one?
Articles that might interest you