After making an impressive debut with Nani’s Majnu last year, young Malayali beauty Anu Emmanuel has signed a couple of crazy projects in Tollywood. The actress will next be seen in Gopichand’s Oxygen and is waiting to kick-start Pawan Kalyan-Trivikram movie.
Now, Anu Emmanuel is all set to sign Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram’s ongoing spy thriller, Dhruva Natchathiram. Apparently, the film’s director Gautham Menon has been in talks with an A-list actress since a long time. But the project has now landed in Anu’s hands as the director is quite impressed with her performance in Majnu.
- Actress’ shocking revelations on sexual harassment and director’s death
- KTR appreciates Katamarayudu
- Mahesh Babu’s special gesture for his personal trainer
- Cyber Crime cops act on Katamarayudu pirated links
- Baahubali’s Manohari To Shake A Leg With Varun Tej
Articles that might interest you