After making an impressive debut with Nani’s Majnu last year, young Malayali beauty Anu Emmanuel has signed a couple of crazy projects in Tollywood. The actress will next be seen in Gopichand’s Oxygen and is waiting to kick-start Pawan Kalyan-Trivikram movie.
Now, Anu Emmanuel is all set to sign Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram’s ongoing spy thriller, Dhruva Natchathiram. Apparently, the film’s director Gautham Menon has been in talks with an A-list actress since a long time. But the project has now landed in Anu’s hands as the director is quite impressed with her performance in Majnu.
- Irony around Boney Kapoor after Sridevi’s death
- Record overseas release for Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham
- Senior producer Ashwini Dutt dedicates Mahanati to Sridevi
- Update on Sridevi’s funeral
- Poll : Which is your favourite Sridevi film ?