In his first public address ahead of the India Conference 2017, Janasena President Pawan Kalyan won the hearts of Teluguites living in the US and India with an inspiring speech that left his fans in goosebumps. The event took place in Nashua, New Hampshire.
Pawan said he never found satisfaction in movies and that social welfare has always been his true calling. Pawan said he cannot sit quiet if people are subjected to injustice. In a vehement attack on today’s politicians, Pawan said he detests our insensitive politicians who never react even though a small issue is turning into a huge movement.
Talking about accepting funds for Janasena, Pawan said he prefers to run the party with his own money as long as he could and that the day he accepts funds, he will show accounted proofs to each and every penny that is spent. Pawan concluded his speech by chanting “Bharat Matha Ki Jai..Jai Hind!”
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours