Gaddar today said that he is planning to float a political party in Telangana and said he would consider working with his long-time friend Pawan Kalyan. Gaddar recently severed all ties with the Maoists to enter mainstream electoral politics.
It is well-known that Pawan openly stated that he is ready to work with the Communist parties, which have a strong support base in some regions of Telangana. It would be interesting to see if the Pawan-Gaddar alliance will make any impact on the ruling TRS party in the state.
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser