Gaddar today said that he is planning to float a political party in Telangana and said he would consider working with his long-time friend Pawan Kalyan. Gaddar recently severed all ties with the Maoists to enter mainstream electoral politics.
It is well-known that Pawan openly stated that he is ready to work with the Communist parties, which have a strong support base in some regions of Telangana. It would be interesting to see if the Pawan-Gaddar alliance will make any impact on the ruling TRS party in the state.
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer