Gaddar today said that he is planning to float a political party in Telangana and said he would consider working with his long-time friend Pawan Kalyan. Gaddar recently severed all ties with the Maoists to enter mainstream electoral politics.
It is well-known that Pawan openly stated that he is ready to work with the Communist parties, which have a strong support base in some regions of Telangana. It would be interesting to see if the Pawan-Gaddar alliance will make any impact on the ruling TRS party in the state.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- Date locked for Baahubali 2’s Chinese release