Popular film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan today interacted with the members of the party’s IT cell. Pawan tested the new software designed for the membership registrations and expressed satisfaction over the foolproof software.
Pawan, during the meeting, told his partymen to kick-start the membership registrations soon, inviting a large number of common people into the party. So far, Janasena rarely went public, and the membership drive seems to be the party’s first major step in its run up to the 2019 general elections.
- Rejected 30 scripts before okaying Mental Madhilo: Raj Kandukuri
- Megha Akash Signs A Tamil Film
- Shriya Saran To Spring A Surprise In Her Next
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!
- Padmavati Insured For Rs 140 Crores!