Popular film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan today interacted with the members of the party’s IT cell. Pawan tested the new software designed for the membership registrations and expressed satisfaction over the foolproof software.
Pawan, during the meeting, told his partymen to kick-start the membership registrations soon, inviting a large number of common people into the party. So far, Janasena rarely went public, and the membership drive seems to be the party’s first major step in its run up to the 2019 general elections.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking openin
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many