The Sardaar Gabbar Singh’s team has been shooting continuously over the past few months to complete the film on time. Pawan, the film’s cast and each technician have been putting in extra efforts for the film. In a gesture to appreciate his toiling crew, Pawan has been arranging grand feasts for them every day.
Apparently, Pawan is making sure that the lunch and dinners during the breaks feature both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes every single day. All the cast and crew members take part in this grand feast together amidst a friendly environment, which in turn is helping the work ethics on sets.
Meanwhile, the film’s audio will be launched in the third week of March and the movie will hit the screens on April 8.
- Charan’s film with Aishwarya Rai creates a stutter
- Most satisfying hit of my career: Nikhil on Keshava
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan in Bollywood director’s Tollywood debut
- Kaadali’s trailer creates curiosity
- Sridevi’s film in trouble
Articles that might interest you