Numero uno film star Pawan Kalyan is going to wrap up his highly-anticipated 25th film in Trivikram’s direction by November. Pawan will then take a few weeks break for his political assignments, before kick-starting his next project in Kandireega Srinivas’ direction from December.
The Pawan-Srinivas’ film is going to be a social drama, something on the lines of the hit Tamil film, Theri. Buzz is that this film will mildly reflect Pawan’s political aspirations and beliefs. Mythri Movie Makers banner will be bankrolling this project. We will have to wait until the film’s launch for more updates.
- Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu sets a new national record
- Award-winning Editor Anil Malnad passes away
- Kiara reveals Mahesh’s dedication on BAN’s sets
- Vishal Wants To Revamp Tamil Film Industry
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati