If the latest reports are anything to go by, the makers of this much awaited action entertainer are planning to wrap up the film by December within a record five months. If everything goes as planned, the film may well enter the Sankranthi race as well, even though we will have to wait for an official confirmation.
Most of the shooting will take place in Hyderabad, apart from a couple of songs which will be shot abroad. Sharrath Marar is producing the film.
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP