If the latest reports are anything to go by, the makers of this much awaited action entertainer are planning to wrap up the film by December within a record five months. If everything goes as planned, the film may well enter the Sankranthi race as well, even though we will have to wait for an official confirmation.
Most of the shooting will take place in Hyderabad, apart from a couple of songs which will be shot abroad. Sharrath Marar is producing the film.
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time
- Naga Shaurya bets big on his next film