If the latest reports are anything to go by, the makers of this much awaited action entertainer are planning to wrap up the film by December within a record five months. If everything goes as planned, the film may well enter the Sankranthi race as well, even though we will have to wait for an official confirmation.
Most of the shooting will take place in Hyderabad, apart from a couple of songs which will be shot abroad. Sharrath Marar is producing the film.
- Rana opens up on Baahubali’s success
- Nani’s Ninnu Kori wraps up its Vizag schedule
- Baahubali becomes most searched on Google
- Shoot update on Allu Arjun’s next
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
Articles that might interest you