If the ongoing buzz is anything to go by, Power Star Pawan Kalyan, whose Sardaar Gabbar Singh has released on Ugadi, is all set to commence his next project very soon. The latest buzz indicates that Pawan’s next in SJ Surya’s direction will have its official launch on the 29th of April.
The Pawan Kalyan-SJ Surya film has been in news ever since SJ Surya started meeting Pawan Kalyan on the sets of Sardaar Gabbar Singh. While there are reports that their latest film will be a sequel to the combo’s 2001 blockbuster Khushi, an official confirmation is awaited in this regard.
Music sittings under Anup Rubens’ supervision began in Mumbai a couple of weeks ago and more details about the film’s cast and crew will be revealed when the project is launched officially.
- If You Watch Pirated Copy Of Khakee, Donate $10 To The Needy!
- Chandrababu Naidu responds to Nandi Awards controversy
- Mirchi girl trashes marriage rumors
- Trisha Gets A Rare Honour From UNICEF
- Star character artiste has no plans to join politics