Power Star Pawan Kalyan has formally joined the shooting of his latest film ‘Katamrayudu’, which will be directed by Dolly. The film will show Pawan Kalyan in a very new way and for this movie, the star actor is reportedly going in for a pure cotton wardrobe.
Rustic fabrics and colours will be the theme for Pawan’s wardrobe, according to sources. The movie is expected to be shot at a fast pace and Pawan Kalyan has agreed to work doubly fast, to ensure that the film is completed on time. Sharrath Maraar is producing the film.
Katamrayudu is expected to be a powerful socio political drama with lots of trademark commercial elements.
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
Articles that might interest you