Power Star Pawan Kalyan has formally joined the shooting of his latest film ‘Katamrayudu’, which will be directed by Dolly. The film will show Pawan Kalyan in a very new way and for this movie, the star actor is reportedly going in for a pure cotton wardrobe.
Rustic fabrics and colours will be the theme for Pawan’s wardrobe, according to sources. The movie is expected to be shot at a fast pace and Pawan Kalyan has agreed to work doubly fast, to ensure that the film is completed on time. Sharrath Maraar is producing the film.
Katamrayudu is expected to be a powerful socio political drama with lots of trademark commercial elements.
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Kamal Haasan following those three
- Thaman gearing up with a rocking album for Nithin
- CCS police to issue notices to MM Keeravani
- Date locked for Kaala’s teaser?