Film star and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan helped the Chandrababu led TDP to gain a huge majority in the 2014 general elections. Pawan and Chandrababu continue to maintain cordial ties with each other, but some TDP leaders often take potshots at Pawan.
Recently, TDP minister Pithani Satyanarayana said that he has no idea about Janasena Party’s flag and also questioned the existence of the party. In the past, senior TDP leader and Union Minister P Ashok Gajapathi Raju said that he doesn’t know who Pawan Kalyan was.
This morning, Pawan took to Twitter and posted a satirical tweet about both the ministers. Pawan said, “Ashok Gajapathi Raju Gariki Pawan kalyan evaro telliyudu Manthri Pithani gariki Pawan Kalyan ento telyudu.. SANTHOSHAM…” Will this be a one-off incident between Pawan and the TDP or will it lead to something else?
Ashok Gajapathi Raju Gariki Pawan kalyan evaro telliyudu Manthri Pithani gariki Pawan Kalyan ento telyudu.. SANTHOSHAM…
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) October 6, 2017
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23