In his latest film Winner, which released to decent response yesterday, young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej looked at his stylish best. Rajesh More, who has been the personal stylist for Power Star Pawan Kalyan for more than a decade, designed Sai’s costumes in Winner.
Sai and Rajesh together worked on the actor’s looks and costume departments and brought in impressive variations for Sai’s transformation from being a newspaper creative head to a Jockey.
Winner, directed by Gopichand Malineni, has been appreciated for its stylish and grand visuals. The film was produced by Nallamalupu Bujji and Tagore Madhu. Rakul Preet is the film’s leading lady.
- Talented Actor Bags A Crucial Role In Krish’s Manikarnika
- Vijay Devarakonda-Parasuram’s Film To Begin Soon
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s audio album to be out soon
- Mumaith Khan Leaves Bigg Boss House
- Young Actress Continues Shooting Despite High Fever
Articles that might interest you