In his latest film Winner, which released to decent response yesterday, young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej looked at his stylish best. Rajesh More, who has been the personal stylist for Power Star Pawan Kalyan for more than a decade, designed Sai’s costumes in Winner.
Sai and Rajesh together worked on the actor’s looks and costume departments and brought in impressive variations for Sai’s transformation from being a newspaper creative head to a Jockey.
Winner, directed by Gopichand Malineni, has been appreciated for its stylish and grand visuals. The film was produced by Nallamalupu Bujji and Tagore Madhu. Rakul Preet is the film’s leading lady.
- Bollywood beauty in talks for Akhil’s next?
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
Articles that might interest you