Way back in 2002, AS Ravi Kumar Chowdary made his directorial debut with the Akash-starrer Manasutho. The film, produced by Bhavya Creations’ Anand Prasad, was a loss venture. After 13 long years, AS Ravi Kumar Chowdary has teamed up once again with Anand Prasad for Gopichand’s December 24 release, Soukhyam.
The director is also teaming up with Gopichand after their 2004 blockbuster, Yagnam. Speaking to a popular media house, the director expressed confidence in paying back to his producer with a solid hit with Soukhyam. He also asserted that Soukhyam will continue his success streak with Gopichand.
AS Ravi Kumar Chowdary also said that trends keep changing every four years in the film industry and that he followed the current trend of comedy entertainer, which never ceases to entertain audiences.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you