Renowned music director M.S.Vishwananthan and acclaimed singer Vani Jayaram will be the first recipients of the P.B.S.Puraskar. This new award has been instituted in memory of late Sri P.B.Srinivas garu, who was a legendary singer himself.
The award will be given away on the 29th of this month, at a special ceremony that will take place in Ravindra Bharathi. Senior producer Dr. D.Ramanaidu will be the Chief Guest and well known percussionist Sivamani will be the Special Guest.
ETV and Saran Incorporation are supporting the event.
- Anushka talks about pay disparity in film industry
- Nagarjuna-Nani’s multi-starrer gets a launch date
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience