It can’t get bigger than this. After entertaining the audience with his razor sharp one liners in the latest small wonder, Pelli Choopulu, actor Priyadarshi has reportedly bagged a plum a role in Mahesh Babu’s ongoing project with AR Murugadoss.
Priyadarshi will be essaying a comic role once again in this most eagerly awaited action entertainer. This is proof enough that the young actor’s career has skyrocketed post the grand success of Pelli Choopulu.
Priyadarshi will also be seen in Rana Daggubati’s Ghazi, in which he plays a radio operator on the submarine.
- Mahesh’s heroine says she’ll remain single till her marriage
- Veteran director ready with a never seen before story on Telugu screen
- Mahesh announces Spyder’s teaser release date
- Young heroine has no regrets missing out on Pawan’s film
- Films maybe out of young beauty’s life, not kickboxing
Articles that might interest you