It can’t get bigger than this. After entertaining the audience with his razor sharp one liners in the latest small wonder, Pelli Choopulu, actor Priyadarshi has reportedly bagged a plum a role in Mahesh Babu’s ongoing project with AR Murugadoss.
Priyadarshi will be essaying a comic role once again in this most eagerly awaited action entertainer. This is proof enough that the young actor’s career has skyrocketed post the grand success of Pelli Choopulu.
Priyadarshi will also be seen in Rana Daggubati’s Ghazi, in which he plays a radio operator on the submarine.
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections