After scoring a huge blockbuster and winning accolades at the National Film Awards for his debut film Pelli Choopulu, young filmmaker Tharun Bhascker is currently busy penning the script for his second film.
According to the latest reports, Tharun’s next is going to be a coming-of-age buddy comedy, and he says that it will be a ‘Dil Chahta Hai meeting Hangover’ kind of script. However, Tharun is tight-lipped about giving out more details and is waiting for the right time to announce the project.
- Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser becomes Tollywood’s most liked in just 6 hours
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?
- Rahul-Sushanth’s Chi La Sow to be wrapped up today
- It’s 5 million for Mahesh Babu
- Dandupalyam 3 gets a new date