The film, which was sold to its US distributors for a negligible amount, has so far collected a startling $433,655 and is now eyeing the magical half a million milestone.
Trade analysts predict that Pelli Choopulu will surpass the $500K mark by Friday or Saturday, and its future OS performance will depend on the Friday releases, Manamantha and Srirastu Subhamasthu.
- Chay-Rakul to team up once again
- Latest update on Varun Tej- Sankalp film
- Miss India contestant thrilled to debut with Mani Ratnam’s film
- Rajamouli behind Juvva’s title change
- Star hero croons a song for Maestro Ilayaraja