The film, which was sold to its US distributors for a negligible amount, has so far collected a startling $433,655 and is now eyeing the magical half a million milestone.
Trade analysts predict that Pelli Choopulu will surpass the $500K mark by Friday or Saturday, and its future OS performance will depend on the Friday releases, Manamantha and Srirastu Subhamasthu.
- Upset with Rajamouli? Tamannaah clarifies
- Rarandoi Veduka Chudham’s audio to be out soon?
- Baahubali’s Mumbai premiere cancelled
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
Articles that might interest you