The film, which was sold to its US distributors for a negligible amount, has so far collected a startling $433,655 and is now eyeing the magical half a million milestone.
Trade analysts predict that Pelli Choopulu will surpass the $500K mark by Friday or Saturday, and its future OS performance will depend on the Friday releases, Manamantha and Srirastu Subhamasthu.
- Rajamouli’s voice-over for his father’s film
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya click with the family audience?
- Noted writers for Kalyan Ram’s next
- Good openings expected for Rarandoi
- Top technician roped in for Spyder
Articles that might interest you