The film, which was sold to its US distributors for a negligible amount, has so far collected a startling $433,655 and is now eyeing the magical half a million milestone.
Trade analysts predict that Pelli Choopulu will surpass the $500K mark by Friday or Saturday, and its future OS performance will depend on the Friday releases, Manamantha and Srirastu Subhamasthu.
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s slap-gate video goes viral
- Popular character artiste’s son turns hero
- Maruthi goes extra mile for Mahanubhavudu
- Shraddha Kapoor is ‘so excited’ to be working with Prabhas
Articles that might interest you