The film, which was sold to its US distributors for a negligible amount, has so far collected a startling $433,655 and is now eyeing the magical half a million milestone.
Trade analysts predict that Pelli Choopulu will surpass the $500K mark by Friday or Saturday, and its future OS performance will depend on the Friday releases, Manamantha and Srirastu Subhamasthu.
- Award-winning DP to shoot Bharath Ane Nenu
- Pawan Kalyan to visit OU student’s family
- Drug peddler’s arrest rocks Bollywood
- Abhimanyudu gets a new release date
- Poll : What did you think of MCA’s theatrical trailer?