The grand success of Pelli Choopulu has made young hero Vijay Devarakonda an overnight star in Tollywood. The actor is already shooting for his next film titled Arjun Reddy and also has another film, Dwaraka, produced by noted production house Supergood Movies banner.
In his latest interview following the success of Pelli Choopulu, Vijay revealed that he has also been signed by Vyjayanthi Movies banner, one of the oldest and reputed film production houses in Tollywood. The movie will kick-start from October.
Incidentally, Vijay played a crucial role in Yevade Subramanyam, the Nani-starrer which was backed by Vyjayanthi Movies and released last year.
- Saakshyam’s intriguing motion poster raises curiosity
- Shraddha Impresses Crew With Her Telugu
- NTR’s Spirit Is Haunting RGV’s Dreams!
- Raja The Great opens on a strong note
- Noted writer coming up with a lady oriented script