Tollywood’s latest sensation, Pelli Choopulu is all set to cross the 20 crore mark soon. Till now, the film has collected more than 18 crores and is still running successfully in all the centers of its release.
The film was made with a mere budget of 1.5 cr and is now expected to get a share of 20 cr rupees. Starring Vijay Devarakonda and Ritu Varma in the lead roles, this film is directed by Tharun Bhascker.
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- No six-pack from Nara Rohit in Balakrishnudu
- Suvarnasundari’s Hindi satellite rights fetch a decent price
- Nag-RGV film launched with a terrific dialogue
- Khakee performs well in its opening weekend