Tollywood’s latest sensation, Pelli Choopulu is all set to cross the 20 crore mark soon. Till now, the film has collected more than 18 crores and is still running successfully in all the centers of its release.
The film was made with a mere budget of 1.5 cr and is now expected to get a share of 20 cr rupees. Starring Vijay Devarakonda and Ritu Varma in the lead roles, this film is directed by Tharun Bhascker.
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date
- Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi gears up for summer release
- Thaman’s dream comes true with NTR-Trivikram film