Raj Kandukuri’s Pelli Choopulu was a smash hit at the box office. The film is now being remade in Tamil by star director Gautam Menon. While star heroine, Tamanna was cast as the female lead, looks like Gautam has found his hero.
The young and upcoming hero, Vishnu Vishal has now been finalized to play the main lead in this film which will kick start its shoot soon. The film will be directed by Gautam’s prodigy Veera Swamy.
Initially, Ritu Varma was also offered a role in the film but she rejected the film citing date problems. The remake has been titled Pon Ondru Kanden.
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension