The stupendous success of Pelli Choopulu has made the film’s hero Vijay Devarakonda an overnight star. The actor currently has his hands full with three films and is also in talks with a few other filmmakers.
Recently, the teaser of Vijay’s upcoming film, Dwaraka, was released to a decent response. The actor shared is happiness over the teaser’s success in an interview with a leading media house and also revealed his excitement on grabbing a rare opportunity to dance in his film.
Apparently, Vijay’s fans will get to see his dancing skills for the first time in Dwaraka as the actor never got a chance to dance in both his previous films, Yevade Subramanyam and even Pelli Choopulu.
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
- Telugu villain set for Malayalam debut opposite Megastar
- Rana will start preparing for Baahubali 3 from tomorrow
- Rakul’s loyalties will always remain with Tollywood
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
Articles that might interest you